BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL
Deputy Home Manager – Harcourt Gardens, Harrogate
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful residential settings for over 50 years. With a growing portfolio of care homes and care villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside, this is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Deputy Manager to join the team at our latest purpose-built luxury care home in the centre of Harrogate.
About the role
Reporting in to the Home Manager, you’ll play a key part in the management, support and direction of our exemplary care services. Sharing our enthusiasm to always be the best we can, you’ll deliver the highest quality care and enhance the lives of our residents – while constantly looking for ways to improve. With opportunities in our other homes and our regional team, you’ll have the chance to grow your career with us, too. You will:
- Oversee the management of the care home in the absence of the Home Manager
- Lead teams in delivering excellent care through our wide range of personalised care services
- Supervise and mentor staff, giving assistance and guidance, where required
- Ensure that regulatory requirements and company policy are met at all times
Your skills, experience & values
Calm under pressure, you’ll make this challenging role look effortless. A qualified nurse, with previous experience at Deputy Manager level, you’ll be friendly, approachable and an excellent leader – equally at home providing first-class care for our residents as you are looking after your team. You’ll have:
- A proven record of managing and motivating staff with outstanding results
- Drive and focus to provide excellent customer service and quality of care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and understanding of care service practices, legislation, regulations and standards
- Expertise in using care planning technology
At Springfield Healthcare, we have a strong culture of kindness. With family values at the heart of everything we do, we’re friendly, welcoming and people-focused. Harcourt Gardens will be our newest, purpose-built care village - combining beautiful surroundings with the latest technology and care expertise. Located within minutes of all local amenities in the centre of Harrogate, it will offer an impressive choice of care services for a wide range of age groups - from people living with dementia and people who require nursing care to general residential care and supported living.
Find out more at www.springfieldcarevillages.com
Wondering where your career is currently going? Come and talk to us.
At Springfield Healthcare, our main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of our residents and staff. Therefore, we require all our new staff to confirm that they have either had Covid-19 vaccine, or they are willing to receive it prior to start of the employment with us. There will be a requirement to sign a consent form to this effect at the point of a job interview.