- To clean and maintain all areas of the home on a daily basis.
- To clean and maintain residents’ bedrooms, making and changing beds and follow the schedule to deep clean bedrooms in turn.
- To ensure all areas of the home are clean, maintained and odour free.
- To ensure residents have a welcome home and are kept free from infection.
- To stock paper towel and soap dispensers in all areas of the home and residents’ bedrooms
- To report any faults to the appropriate management for repair to be executed.
- To maintain stocks for cleaning and ensuring equipment is fit for purpose and reporting any defects to management.
- Ensuring all instructions for products used are followed correctly, in line with COSHH regulations and COSHH data sheets are maintained.
- To stock residents’ bedrooms regularly with linen, personal hygiene products etc.
At Springfield Healthcare, our main priority is the welfare and wellbeing of our residents and staff. Therefore, we require all our new staff to confirm that they have either had Covid-19 vaccine, or they are willing to receive it prior to start of the employment with us. There will be a requirement to sign a consent form to this effect at the point of a job interview.