Post: Housekeeping Team Member
Location: Seacroft Grange Care Village
Salary: £8.60 - £8.95
Shifts: Day Shifts between 07:30 and 19:00
Hours: Zero Hours Contract
Seacroft Grange Care Village is part of the Springfield Healthcare family, we are a purpose built social care village located in Seacroft, Leeds.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate person who prides yourself on high standards – this is the place to be! We are looking for two new housekeepers to join our team!
JOB PURPOSE: To ensure a clean and hygienic environment in all areas of the Home. In so doing recognize the residents rights to privacy and dignity
1. Participating in setting and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the home. Care of fixtures and fittings.
2. Ensuring ALERT SIGNS are onsite when necessary e.g. wet floors
3. Using resources economically and effectively
4. Beware of correct cleaning solutions and equipment for correct job e.g. carpet shampoo for the correct carpet shampooed
5. Be aware of the responsibility to report any accidents, untoward incidents, hazards and unsafe equipment
6. Be aware of, understand and work within agreed policies where they relate to:-
a. Fire precautions and procedures
b. Environmental Health rules and regulations
c. Health and Safety at work
d. Care of equipment
e. Care of residents belongings
f. COSHH regulations
7. In conjunction with the Care Village Manager draw up a cleaning programme and ensure that this is implemented and audits performed monthly.
8. To undertake any other duties e.g. kitchen/laundry at times of need
9. Abide by and understand policies and procedures
10. Attend mandatory and in house training as required
11. Help promote the home at all times
We will be reviewing applications as they arrive to please don't delay and apply today! We may remove the advert early should we find an appropriate candidate before the closing date.