Location: Seacroft Grange Care Village
Salary: £18.00 (£22,464 - £44,928)
Shifts: Day Shifts - 07:45 - 20:00
Hours: Full time / Part time – Permanent Contracts
Seacroft Grange Care Village is part of the Springfield Healthcare family, we are a purpose built care soical care village located in Seacroft, Leeds. Our care village contains 1 nursing community in which you would be situated which can hold up to 20 residents.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate nurse who prides yourself on person-centred care and if you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones – this is the place to be
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Lead and supervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
- Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
- RGN or RMN
- NMC Registration
- Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
- Experience of producing well developed care plans & risk assessments
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Experience and proven ability of leading, motivating and mentoring a team
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Breaks and paid handover time
- Support from our regional team of nurses
- NMC annual pin payment
- 30 Days of annual leave (increasing to 33)
- Free Car Parking
- Career Progression to our Senior Nurse and Regional Nuse positions
- Personal Development via our extensive training team - offering all clinical refresher training such as PEG, Catheter and Synringe Driver.
- Revalidation Support
- Mentor Scheme
- Refer a friend bonus - £150!
- NMC (Required)