Post: Wellbeing Assistant
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Shifts: Days (to include weekends and Bank Holidays)
Hours: 24 hours per week
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful settings for over 40 years. We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
Mayfield View Care Home in Ilkley is approximately 80 beds and opened in October 2018. This luxurious and stunning 5 star care home offers striking views of the nearby moors as well as impressive choice of care services for a range of age groups. The home was inspected in October 2019 by CQC and rated good in all domains of social care. The home provides care for people living with dementia who have residential; and nursing needs, people who require nursing care and general residential care.
We are looking for a friendly hardworking approachable Wellbeing Assistant to join our care team here at Mayfield View.
Purpose of the Role for Wellbeing Assistant
- Help maintain a pleasant and cheerful Care Home environment
- Assist with all tasks as directed by the Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- Participate and promote staff participation in facility wide activities
- Interact and support appropriately and effectively in all activities according to the residents strengths and limitations
- Abide by and understand all company policies and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly
- Free training and development
- Free uniform
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised meals