Post: Senior Carer - Days
Salary: £11.00 per hours
Shifts: Days – to include weekends and bank holidays
Hours: 36 – 48 hours
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful settings for over 40 years. We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
Mayfield View Care Home in Ilkley is approximately 80 beds and opened in October 2018. This luxurious and stunning 5 star care home offers striking views of the nearby moors as well as impressive choice of care services for a range of age groups. The home was inspected in October 2019 by CQC and rated good in all domains of social care. The home provides care for people living with dementia who have residential; and nursing needs, people who require nursing care and general residential care.
We are looking for a friendly hardworking approachable Senior Carer to join our care team here at Mayfield View.
Purpose of Role for Senior Carer
· To offer excellent care to our residents
· To champion a person centred approach to all aspects of care
· To mentor and assist new and less experienced members of staff
· To ensure medication is administered correctly and safely and any issues are reported through the correct channels
· To adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure all documentation is completed correctly
· To promote the company ethos of quality care delivery
· To support the Home Manager in all aspects of the care and wellbeing of our residents
Requirements for Senior Carer
· Must hold NVQ2 and be prepared to work towards NVQ3
· Good communication skills
· Excellent care giving skills
· A team player with a “can do” attitude
· Free Training and Development
· Free Uniform
· Free Car Parking
· Subsidised Meals