Location: Seacroft Green Care Centre
Salary: £18.00 per hour for Day / £19.00 per hour Nights
Shifts: Day Shits/Nights shifts
Hours: Full time / Part time – Permanent Contracts
Seacroft Green Care Home provides a complex care setting for young physically disabled and working age adults. We are seeking nurses with experience in Neurology, end of life and acquired brain injury care. This vacancy would be best suited to those who have experience in a complex nursing and dementia settings, medication management and have previously worked in a care home setting.
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful residential settings for over 40 years. We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
Opened in February 2017, Springfield Healthcare’s bespoke, 76 bed luxury care centre is the state of the art addition to the exceptional Seacroft Grange Care Village where the highest levels of personalised care are standard. We offer nursing, intermediate and respite care in addition to provision for adults with high care and complex medical needs.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate nurse who prides yourself on person-centred care and if you’d like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones – this is the place to be
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- Lead and supervise a team of care workers, including undertaking supervisions & appraisals
- Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
- RGN or RMN
- NMC Registration
- Good knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
- Experience of producing well developed care plans & risk assessments
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Experience and proven ability of leading, motivating and mentoring a team
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Breaks
- NMC annual pin payment scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Free Car Parking
- Career Progression
- Personal Development
- Revalidation Support
- Mentor Scheme
- Recognition Schemes
- Refer a friend bonus
- NMC (Required)