Do you know a family member or a friend in a situation where due to the Coronavirus they may be temporarily out of work? We may be able to help…
The welfare of our residents are everything to us and we need to ensure we give the best care possible in these difficult times. We also want to help support our local community by providing temporary job opportunities to help out while certain businesses may have to close for the foreseeable.
If you know someone that may be interested in a temporary contract to help provide care and support to our residents, please apply via indeed or contact Lauren at Seacroft Green Care Centre.
RATE OF PAY: Under 25 £8.40 per hour, Over 25 £8.73 per hour
ACCOUNTABLE TO CARE VILLAGE MANAGER
JOB PURPOSE : To ensure a clean and hygienic environment in all areas of the Home. In so doing recognise the residents rights to privacy and dignity
- Participating in setting and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness throughout the home. Care of fixtures and fittings.
- Ensuring ALERT SIGNS are onsite when necessary e.g. wet floors
- Using resources economically and effectively
- Beware of correct cleaning solutions and equipment for correct job e.g. carpet shampoo for the correct carpet shampooed
- Be aware of the responsibility to report any accidents, untoward incidents, hazards and unsafe equipment
- Be aware of, understand and work within agreed policies where they relate to:-
- Fire precautions and procedures
- Environmental Health rules and regulations
- Health and Safety at work
- Care of equipment
- Care of residents belongings
- COSHH regulations
- In conjunction with the Care Village Manager draw up a cleaning programme and ensure that this is implemented and audits performed monthly.
- To undertake any other duties e.g. kitchen/laundry at times of need
- Abide by and understand policies and procedures
- Attend mandatory and in house training as required
- Help promote the home at all times
HEALTH AND SAFETY
To be familiar with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. Any areas of concern must be brought to the attention of the Manager or the person in charge