Post: Senior Nurse / Clinical Lead
Location: Seacroft Green Care Centre
Salary: £41,823 per year, 42 hours per week
Hours: Full time – Permanent Contracts
Springfield Healthcare has been providing exceptional care in beautiful residential settings for over 40 years. We have an increasing portfolio of Care Homes and Care Villages throughout Yorkshire and Humberside.
Seacroft Green is an exceptional care centre, combining beautiful surroundings with the latest technology and care expertise, all set within the heart of an established local community. Located next to the ancient Village Green in the historic village of Seacroft, Leeds, Seacroft Green offers an impressive choice of nursing, intermediate and residential care services for a wide range of age groups.
If you are a dedicated and compassionate senior nurse who prides yourself on person-centred care and if you’d like to use your clinical and leadership skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones – this is the place to be.
- To provide clinical leadership on all issues relating to clinical excellence, liaising with the Home Manager, on all matters impacting upon the Home. The focus of this role is on the day to day delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met, as well as supporting Managers in their absence.
- Undertake audits to ensure that all care is delivered to the highest standards in accordance with individual plans, evidence-based practice, company procedures and philosophy of care.
- Acting in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct.
- To ensure that service users rights are respected at all times and in line with Human Rights Act and Mental Capacity Act 2005 and ensuring Deprivation of Liberty ( DOL) guidelines are always followed.
- To ensure that service users are safeguarded from physical, verbal, financial or material, psychological or sexual abuse, neglect, discriminatory abuse or self-harm, inhuman or degrading treatment, through deliberate intent, negligence or ignorance, in accordance with written policies.
- Delivering hands on patient centred care, maintaining accurate record keeping and safe administration of medication.
- Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating care through developing individualised care plans and detailed risk assessments for residents, to ensure their holistic needs are met.
- Prioritising and delivering care in a timely manner whilst reacting to the emergent needs of residents.
- Ensuring service users receive care that promotes choice, dignity and respect.
- Involvement in working within a multi-disciplinary team of healthcare professionals.
- To manage the staff in conjunction with the home manager, induction of other new staff by supporting through orientation into the home, training, supervising, mentoring, evaluating, absence monitoring and disciplinary actions.
- Mentor, coach and develop junior staff
- Adhering to local policy and procedures.
- RGN or RMN
- NMC Registration
- Excellent knowledge of the most up to date clinical practices
- Experience of nursing individuals with complex medical, psychological and social needs
- Experience of producing outstanding and well-developed care plans & risk assessments
- Thorough understanding of regulatory frameworks
- Excellent track record of in leading a team in a care home environment
- Experience and proven ability of managing a team
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid Breaks
- NMC annual pin payment scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Health Plan
- Free Car Parking
- Career Progression
- Personal Development
- Revalidation Support
- Mentor Scheme
- Recognition Schemes
- Refer a friend bonus