- Under the direction of the Kitchen Manager; to assist in kitchen tasks connected with the cooking and preparation of meals and beverages whilst ensuring the highest quality, as required by the residents and management.
- To carry out general kitchen and dining room duties, such as setting tables, washing up, serving meals etc.
- To conform to the home’s food hygiene and infection control policy and in particular critical points/hazard analysis. Personal appearance must be of an acceptable level, hair tied back, appropriate protective equipment worn and sensible non slip shoes should be worn.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and in good working order and to report any defects to the chef in charge
- To ensure all food served to residents meets or exceeds their expectations and work to promote healthy nutrition and hydration.
- To provide food that meets residents’ individual needs and requirements. To communicate with residents and read information to ensure all residents are catered for in the manner they prefer.
- To conform to the home’s policies and procedures and maintain a safe working environment.
- To be responsible for the preparation and cooking of light meals for residents following instructions from the chef in charge.
- To ensure the kitchen and dining areas are clean, maintained and adhere to the cleanliness standards required by relevant legislation from environmental health and other regulatory bodies.
Get in Touch
Contact us for more information or to book an appointment with one of our friendly and professional team. Or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also give us a call on 0113 287 6789
or email firstname.lastname@example.org