Hours: 36 - 40 hours per week (job share could be considered)
Working Hours: Between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, between 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday. Alternate weekends.
Rate of Pay: £8.80 per hour
- Ensure that the reception area is clean, tidy and operationally ready for the opening of the building at the designated time.
- Check the Hand-over sheet from the previous shift.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the correct location.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security protocol always.
- Provide efficient and professional telephone services, transferring all calls according to established protocols.
- Log all calls in the message log.
- Update the residents list and fire list daily, emailing to the management team before 9am each day.
- Check emails, respond to forward emails to correct individual as and when required.
- Add accident and injuries, risk assessments and holidays to relevant computer system.
- Promote/hand out leaflets relating to activities and family events.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming post.
- General administrative duties as required.
Experience within reception work is essential.