- To create a stimulating and developing activity programme to enhance the life of each resident.
- To plan, organise and co-ordinate activities for daily living for each resident individually and in groups
- Plan and organise an activities programme that will maintain interest and progression over a period of time
- Encourage involvement in the local community both within the home and residents accessing the wider community
- Assist and support carers in developing activity provision
- Identify the needs of the collective group and individuals and tailor the activities to suit them.
- To participate in enhancing the intellectual and social well being of the residents to provide as far as possible, a happy and stimulating experience. Help Residents to socialise within the care home.
- To encourage staff members, relatives and friends to participate in the homes activities.
- To plan ongoing weekly activity rotas in conjunction with the residents wishes, and encourage residents to maintain pre-existing hobbies.
- Maintain full and accurate records of activities using the relevant documentations, in order to monitor, record and evaluate individual and group participation and success.
- To keep abreast with new developments in the field of caring for older people.
- Assist in the organisation of fund raising events within the home.
- To assist the Registered Manager in planning the homes special events such as summer BBQ, Christmas Parties, Coffee Mornings.
- To help organise and attend with residents, events such as tea dances, carol concerts etc.
- To assist the Registered Manager in actively marketing the home and promoting a positive profile within the community.
- Pay particular attention to assisting resident’s with limited mobility/cognitive difficulties making the best use of all aids provided
- Support and develop residents who may be confused and/or may have behavioural problems
- Assist the promotion of strategies to improve stimulation
- Assist in framework of social activities by interacting with residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities
- Ensure full privacy and dignity is maintained in line with the company’s Policies and procedures
- Provide risk assessments for level of activity.
- Practice maximum integrity when dealing with residents affairs and avoid abuse of the privileged relationship that exists with residents
Well Being Team Leader
Get in Touch
Contact us for more information or to book an appointment with one of our friendly and professional team. Or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
You can also give us a call on 0113 287 6789
or email firstname.lastname@example.org