· To provide a high standard of service in the home during the day, promoting dignity, privacy, choice, the rights of the residents and a person centred ethos.
· To ensure a warm friendly atmosphere, putting the residents first in all aspects of service delivery.
· To provide a service that helps carers to provide care for residents to help them achieve their personal potential and to be emotionally, spiritually and physically cared for to a high quality standard.
· To support residents to live in a communal environment that is well maintained, clean and attractive.
· To provide food and beverages of a high quality standard, in a customer focussed way that is responsive to the needs of individuals and is a high quality service.
· To serve food in innovative ways that encourages residents to maintain healthy diets as per their documented plan of care.