Springfield Healthcare is a family owned and run business providing exceptional care in luxury surroundings across Yorkshire. With over 425 beds across 5 care homes in York, Leeds and Ilkley we offer specialist care services across the region. We also offer a range of care services to people in their own homes from 6 regional offices covering Yorkshire, Humberside and the North East.
We are looking for Night Care Assistants to join our team in Garforth, Leeds, providing quality care to our residents. Shift time 20.00-08.00 including weekends and bank holidays.
Responsible to Deputy Manager (nights) and Registered Manager
Purpose of the position
To provide a high standard of resident care in the home at night, promoting dignity, privacy, choice, the rights of the individual and a person centred ethos.
To ensure the personal needs of the residents are met physically, emotionally and spiritually.
To undertake certain domestic duties which can be performed during the night.
Requirements for Care Assistant role:
· NVQ Level 2 is preferable
· Transferable DBS Certificate is preferable but not essential
· More than 1 years experience working in a care home environment as a care assistant is essential
· You MUST be able to demonstrate that you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role.
· To possess good manners and a flexible approach
· Ability to communicate on all levels
Benefits of Care Assistant role:
· Ongoing training and development
· Uniform provided
· Room for progression for the right type of candidate
· Immediate start available (dependent on successful DBS applications)