We are looking for care assistants to join the team at Seacroft Green Care Centre, with an expected start date in August 2020.
HOURS: Night shifts available, working alternate weekends
Springfield Health Care Group is an innovative service which aims to provide both nursing care and residential care to those who require a long-term care setting, we also provide short stay respite care and day care. We aim to do this by combining beautiful surroundings with the latest technology and care expertise, all set within the heart of an established local community. This position will be located in Seacroft Green Care Centre.
As a Care Assistant, you will be taking an active part in engaging with residents in conversation and meaningful occupation related to their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences.
Springfield Healthcare offer
- Under 25 - £8.00 Per Hour, Over 25 - £8.30 Per Hour (Raising to U25 £8.50p/h and Over 25 £8.80p/h as of 27th April 2020)
- Subsidised Meals
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Opportunity to progress in your Career
- HSBC Free Financial Advice
- Staff Mentor Programme
Purpose of the position
- To provide a high standard of resident care in the Care Village, promoting dignity, privacy, choice, the rights of the individual and a person centred ethos.
- To ensure the wants and needs of residents are met to the best of your ability and create a warm friendly atmosphere, putting the residents first in all aspects of care delivery.
- To help residents achieve their personal potential and to be emotionally, spiritually and physically cared for to a high quality standard.
- To support residents to live in a communal environment that is well maintained, clean and attractive.
- Contributing to the safeguarding of adults by ensuring you are aware of your role in relation to the home’s safeguarding adults policy, taking steps to protect residents from any form of abuse or neglect and use appropriate reporting mechanisms to inform the General Manager of any concerns
Good communication skills both verbal and written
Excellent care giving skills
The ability to offer flexibility in working pattern to cover sickness and holidays
- On-site parking
- Company pension